Welcome to Community West!
Whether you’ve recently opened a savings account, checking account, or loan, we’re happy you’re here. We are committed to helping you achieve your financial goals and offer a range of products and services to help you on your way. Community West is based in West Michigan with six branches to serve you – plus online and mobile banking for convenience you can trust.
Information and disclosures about your Community West account can be found below! As always, if you have any questions, please contact us.
Your New Account
By joining Community West, you gained access to over 30,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide. Each Community West branch has an ATM, but you can also access ATMs at many other credit unions. Use the ATM locator to search for a credit union near you before you go!
Banking Where You Are
We love to see you at our branches, but when we’re out of your way or you’re on a vacay, Shared Branching can help! Community West is part of a credit union network that allows you to make in-branch transactions at other credit unions. Use the Shared Branching locator to find an in-network credit union near you!
Look for one of these symbols to know if a credit union near you is in-network!
Your Community West checking account gives you access to perks and extra security to keep your money safe. Check your CWPERKS level, enroll in account protection, and more – all in Online Banking!
Debit Card Round-Up
Debit Card Round-Up allows you to save with each purchase you make with your debit card by rounding the transaction up to the nearest dollar and transferring your change to your savings account. Learn more and enroll here!
Debit Card Alerts
Don’t let a single swipe go unnoticed. With card alerts from CWCU, you’ll be notified every time that your card is swiped, making it easy to monitor card usage from wherever you are. You can choose an alert delivery method and trigger that meets your needs, such as transactions exceeding a certain amount or purchases made online.
Help manage your account activity and quickly identify potentially fraudulent transactions. You’ll receive notifications directly to your phone and can report suspicious activity on your account.
Earn points for the products and services you already use at Community West Credit Union! For example, if you have a checking account, use a debit card, and have direct deposit into your checking account, you could earn 100 points each month. As points accrue, exchange them for things like fee reversals, special gifts, and more.
Lost or Stolen Card
If you believe you have temporarily misplaced your debit card, you can “lock” your card using Card Controls in Mobile Banking. This feature is accessible in the “More” tab. Once you find your debit card, you can “unlock” the card within the same menu.
To report your card lost or stolen, please call one of the following numbers.
Below are the different ways to pay your loan:
- Pay by credit card using our online portal. Register here and begin paying online with ease!
- Set up an automatic payment from your savings or checking account
- Enroll in Bill Pay through Online Banking
- Visit a branch to pay your loan in person
- Mail a check to PO Box 8069, Kentwood, MI 49518
Contact us today for help setting up automatic payments or bill pay!
PO Box 8069
Kentwood, MI 49518
CWCU ATM/Debit Cards and HSA Debit Cards
CWCU Visa Credit Cards
CWCU Routing Number
Online & Mobile FAQ
Follow the steps below to deposit a check using the Community West CU Mobile Banking App.
- Login to your account using the Community West CU Mobile Banking App
- Click Move Money, then click Deposit Check
- If this is your first time using Mobile Deposit, you will be prompted to accept the User Agreement
- Click Deposit Your Check
- Click Continue
- Enter the Check Amount
- Take a picture of the Front of Check and Back of Check
- Note: Place the check on a dark, flat surface for best results
- Choose the account where you would like the check deposited
- Click Submit
After enrolling in Online Banking, you may sign up for eStatements to begin receiving your statements electronically. Watch the short video below for steps on how to sign up.
To reset your Online Banking password, click Forgot Password in the It’sMe247 login and follow the prompts.
Watch the video below for a step-by-step guide on how to enroll in Bill Pay.
To update your personal information in Online Banking, follow the steps below.
- Login to It’sMe247 Online Banking
- Hover over Info Center in the menu bar
- Under My Preferences, click Personal Information
- Here you can view your address, email address, and phone number.
- To edit details, click Edit My Information
- Once complete, click Update My Information
Download all disclosures as a PDF here.