Navigator Checking in West Michigan
Are you looking for a bank account with no minimum balance plus overdraft forgiveness? If so, we have you covered. Community West Credit Union serves West Michigan with locations in Comstock Park, Grandville, Hudsonville, Kentwood, Middleville, and Rockford. We offer Navigator Checking accounts with no minimum balance, overdraft forgiveness, to help you in your changing financial situation. Discover the credit union difference today.
Crafting Solutions for You
At Community West, we understand that life can change, and circumstances can be unpredictable. Everybody struggles sometimes with bumps in the road – and when that happens, the last thing you want to worry about is your bank account. That’s why we offer our no minimum balance checking accounts that will help you on your way and be there for you.
The Benefits of Navigator Checking
When you open a Navigator Checking account at Community West Credit Union, you can enjoy a range of exciting features, including:
- Overdraft forgiveness up to 12 NSF/non-return fees refunded over the life of the account
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service or maintenance fees
- Free online banking and mobile app with check deposit
- Easy, secure account monitoring with eStatements and eNotices
- Convenient access to our network of 30,000+ ATMs nationwide
These benefits make Navigator Checking ideal for people of all ages. Most of all, it’s great for anyone who enjoys the peace of mind that comes from knowing that their checking account has them covered.
How to Get Started
Getting started with our Navigator Checking account is as simple as meeting with one of our friendly representatives. No matter which location you visit, you’ll need to bring a few things with you, including:
- At least one account owner who is 18 or older
- Some basic information, including name, birth date, address, email, and phone number
- A valid government photo ID, such as a driver’s license, military ID, state ID, or passport
- Proof of social security number
Navigator Checking has no minimum balance requirement, so you can open it with however much money you’d like.
Discover the Community West Difference
At Community West Credit Union, we seek out better solutions to help our members achieve their financial goals. With us on your side, you can manage your money wherever you are in life, with no minimum balance checking accounts designed for your lifestyle and financial situation. Open an account online today, or learn more today by making an appointment or requesting to live chat with one of our representatives.
Overdraft forgiveness includes up to 12 NSF/non-return fees refunded over the life of the account. To qualify for fee reversal, members must have active online banking, eStatements, and eNotices.