Community West can help you refinance your college education to make your payments more affordable!
Take control of your student loan debt with a Community West Credit Union Refinance Loan! refinance your private and federal student loans into one manageable loan.
Who can apply?
- US Citizens or permanent residents who have graduated from an approved public or private not-for-profit school
- College graduates with loans in repayment or grace on one or more outstanding private, federal or institutional student loan*
- Borrowers that are eligible for CWCU membership
Things to Consider:
- Refinance up to $50,000
- Flexible repayment terms to fit your needs – 5, 10, or 15 years
- Variable and fixed rate programs available
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties
- Borrow from your local credit union
- One manageable loan payment
Loan Rates – as of 10-08-2018 as low as
|5 Year APR||10 Year APR||15 Year APR|
|APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to change. APR may be higher depending on your application.|
*Subject to credit qualification and additional criteria, including graduating from an approved school. Student loans and underwriting is made available through CWCU. Application processing is available from Credit Union Student Choice on behalf of CWCU. Loan servicing repayment is available from University Accounting Service, LLC on behalf of CWCU. Important Notice: By refinancing federal student loans, you may lose certain borrower benefits from your original loans. These may include interest rate discounts, principal rebates, or some cancellation benefits that can significantly reduce the cost of repaying your loans.