Let Community West help you fund your college education.
When funding your education, we recommend following three steps:
- Get all the “FREE” money you can (scholarships, school’s financial aid)
- Look for “CHEAP” money with lower-interest federal Stafford loans
- Fill in the “GAP” with Private Student Loans from CWCU
Who can apply?
- Students enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- Must be a credit union member to receive funded loan
Things to Consider:
- Interest and Principle cannot be deferred
- Funds are available for college, graduate school or qualifying K-12 programs
- Maximum tuition loan total per member is $50,000.00
- Fixed payment of $25.00/mo for loans up to $2,500.00
- Fixed payment of $50.00/mo for loans $2,501.00 – $4,000.00
Loan Rates (as of 01-09-2017)
|DESCRIPTION||APR (as low as)|
|CWCU Tuition Loan||
5.75 % APR
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to change. APR may be higher depending on your application.