Community West Credit Union offers quality checking options to meet our members’ needs.
Proudly serving Allegan, Barry, Ionia, Kent and Ottawa Counties since 1967, Community West Credit Union offers a wide range of financial services, including checking accounts, to those who live, work, worship or attend school in our west Michigan service area. Opening a CWCU checking account is a breeze – just visit one of our six branches, and a member of our friendly team will guide you through the process.
Why Open a Checking Account at Community West?
Looking to open a new checking account? You likely have plenty of options – but CWCU’s checking services offer benefits that help them stand out from the crowd. For one, as long as you opt for e-Statements, you can open and use your checking account at no charge. We’re also proud to provide industry-leading checking rates on qualifying accounts. And to top things off, Community West Credit Union offers up-to-date banking technologies, including online/mobile banking, for the convenience of our members. You can also review your checks online or through our mobile app.
Our Checking Services
Decades in the industry have allowed Community West Credit Union to tailor checking services that keep our members coming back. Checking options at CWCU currently include:
- Venture Checking: Interest earning checking account with all the time saving features you expect, and more.
- Navigator Checking: A checking account created to help members navigate everyday life with overdraft forgiveness.
- Money Market Checking: The Money Market Checking account is the best of both worlds and allows you to spend a little while receiving an incentive to save a little.
- Explorer Checking: Designed for members up to age 24, Explorer Checking accounts have great benefits.
- CWCU Debit Cards: Each transaction is quick and easy with our MasterCard debit card. Plus, you’ll have access to your checking account funds via more than 30,000 fee-free ATMs across the nation.
Visit Community West Credit Union Today
Whether you’re ready to apply for your CWCU checking account or you’d like to learn more about our many convenient financial services, stop by one of our branches, located in Comstock Park, Grandville, Hudsonville, Kentwood, Middleville and Rockford, today.