New Visa Credit Card Management Portal
Hey there, member! Things look a little different around here, but you’re right where you need to be. As of April 22, your credit card account information has moved to a more convenient location in Online Banking. We know you’ll love the new change just as much as we do.
Your credit card account information is ready in Online Banking; all you need to do is re-register your card! Need help? Follow the steps below!
How do I access my Credit Card account?
Follow the steps below and be sure to have your credit card nearby.
- Login to It’sMe247 Online Banking
- If you have never accessed Online Banking, follow these steps to enroll.
- If you do not recall your Online Banking password, click forgot password in Online Banking.
- Once in Online Banking, you will find your Credit Card within the Account Summary. Click your Credit Card Name.
- Click Manage this Card
- Re-register your credit card following the prompts.
- Once the registration process has been completed, you will have direct access to your credit card information without having to log into a separate site.
We’re here to help! If you need assistance re-registering your credit card or enrolling in online banking, contact us today!
Will I still be able to find my credit card information at the previous login?
No, the previous credit card login site is no longer available. Your Community West credit card details now live in Online Banking along with your other accounts. If you bookmarked the previous link, please replace the bookmark with Online Banking for easy access.
Does my credit card information change?
No, your credit card information is not affected by this change. Please use your current credit card information to re-register.