Click the banners below for more information.
We know the housing market is making it harder and harder for you to find your client’s dream home. When you can’t find “The One,” turn to another option– a land loan with Community West Credit Union!
Acquiring land can open the door for endless possibilities. Your client can use their land loan to build their own dream home; turn the land into their own recreational playground for hunting and farming; or build their own storage space for oversized belongings such as boats, campers, ORVs, machinery, and more!
Land loans are offered as mortgages with flexible terms and a fixed rate, providing your client with predictable payments every month. Additional features include:
- Reasonable underwriting criteria
- Financing for up to 20 acres of land
- 10- or 15-year mortgage terms
- Competitive rates
Your clients will benefit from local decision-making services and personalized attention. Community West focuses on members by offering fewer fees, better rates, and individualized care.
Once land is secured, consider a construction loan to build the home of your client’s dreams! The loan can cover most building costs, then convert to a fixed-rate mortgage– meaning less stress and fewer fees!
At Community West Credit Union, we guide home buyers through the process with a range of mortgage services that help them purchase their first home or upgrade to a dream property. As a member-owned, not-for-profit organization, we’re fully invested in our communities and proudly provide several mortgage options and resources.
It’s CHILI SZN! Whether you’re gathering around the TV for the big game, or cozying up on a crisp fall night – ’tis the season to get Chili!
Fewer things are better than the fall in Michigan. Rich autumn colors, crisp air, and festivities galore! Take a look at some local activities to make the most of the autumn solstice!
- Go apple picking at Robinette’s Apple Haus and Winery in Grand Rapids
- Cruise along M-22 for a fall color driving tour
- Take in the rich fall colors on a hike at the Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park or Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- Take part in a Michigan tradition- fish for steelhead, salmon, or trout along the Pere Marquette or Manistee River, or stay closer to home on the Grand River
- Immerse yourself in one of the nation’s top art festivals during ArtPrize in Grand Rapids in September
- Get ready for the Spooky Season by visiting the iconic Gene the Pumpkin Man in Kalamazoo or your favorite local patch/farm
- Great for all ages – Zoo Boos are taking place at zoos across the state! Head to John Ball Zoo in Grand Rapids, Binder Park Zoo in Battle Creek, or the Detroit Zoo
- Witness one of the best rivalries in the state and collegiate sports – the University of Michigan vs. Michigan State University Football game on October 21