Start our easy, online application to begin financing your dream home or refinance your current home. Use the mortgage application checklist below, so you can prepare everything your mortgage loan officer will need to finalize your application. Apply today!
Please note: Not all items are due during the initial application.
- Copy of Driver’s License for each borrower
- Most recent pay stub showing year-to-date earnings (at least 30 days)
- W-2’s for the previous two years
- All pages of most recent Asset Statements covering two full months
- All pages of complete signed & dated Federal tax returns, including all schedules – two years
- All pages of most recent 401K / retirement statement
- Copy of last mortgage statement (for refinance transactions)
- Purchase Agreement signed by all parties (for purchase transactions)
- Homeowner’s Insurance Agent Contact Information or Policy Declaration Page
- Social Security income award letter
- Most recent pension/retirement monthly statement
- Disability income award letter
- Completed gift letter signed and dated by gift source and all borrowers
- Divorce Decree – all pages
- If self-employed or commissioned, most current year-to-date Profit & Loss statement
- Proof of child support
- Bankruptcy papers (all pages) if bankruptcy discharged in the past 4 years
View a PDF of the checklist here.