Credit Card Management Portal
Accessing your financial information is an important step in staying up to date with your balance, payments, and transactions. In Online Banking, you can do it all by registering your new credit card!
Your credit card account information is ready in Online Banking; all you need to do is register your card! Need help? Follow the steps below!
How do I access my Credit Card account?
Follow the steps below and be sure to have your credit card nearby.
- Login to It’sMe247 Online Banking
- If you have never accessed Online Banking, follow these steps to enroll.
- If you do not recall your Online Banking password, click forgot password in Online Banking.
- Once in Online Banking, you will find your Credit Card within the Account Summary. Click your Credit Card Name.
- Click Manage My Card
- Click Go to PSCU Card Management
- Register your credit card following the prompts.
- Once the registration process has been completed, you will have direct access to your credit card information without having to log into a separate site.
We’re here to help! If you need assistance registering your credit card or enrolling in online banking, contact us today!