Start your budget off strong this month while still enjoying your weekend! After experiencing the 2019 Polar Vortex this week, we’re all itching to get out of the house. Below are free or inexpensive activities you can do this weekend that won’t cost you your entire budget.
– Visit Your Local Library
Click the link to find a library in your area.
– Clean and Organize Your Closet
Winter is the perfect time to go through old clothes and donate items.
– Join a Community Running Group
Find a running group in your neighborhood.
Always free and always appreciated by your community! Use the link to learn more about opportunities in your area.
– Host a Dinner Party Using the Food in Your Pantry
You might have to get creative with this one but this is a great time to use any food that might be going bad soon.
– Go for a Hike
There are many great trails in West Michigan!
– Register for a Home Depot Workshop
How cool is it that Home Depot offers DIY classes?
– Fulton Street Farmers Market
Spend what you can!
– Invite Friends for a Game Night
Who doesn’t love a game night?
$5 and Under
– Rosa Park Circle Ice Skating
– Robinette’s Apple Haus and Winery
Wine Tasting (Ages 21+): $5.00
$6 – $10
– Gerald R. Ford Museum
Children ages 4 – 18: $4.00
Children Ages 5 and Under: Free
– Cross Country Skiing
Children Ages 7 and Under: $7
Family of 5 Rate: $26
– Grand Rapids Children’s Museum