Individual Retirement Accounts are a great way to build wealth for your future and Community West offers robust options to help you achieve your goals. IRAs are tax-deferred and can be diversified to the risk and comfort level of every investor with a range of stocks, bonds and cash holdings.
Things to Consider:
- Traditional IRA: Invest tax free when you put money in and pay the taxes when you withdraw the money in retirement.
- Roth IRA: You pay the taxes up front and cash withdrawals are free.
- Coverdell Educational IRA: Deposits grow tax free until distributed for certain education expenses
- Income and contribution limits exist.
- Penalties for early withdrawal
- It’s all about you
- Loyalty rewards