Welcome to the information station for the Financial Video Games contest. Below you will find out all the information you need to know to enter and possibly win. Good luck!
Community West Credit Union is partnering with four local high schools (Caledonia, Hudsonville, Jenison and South Christian) to help encourage Financial Education. Through this video contest, we hope that high school students learn about different financial topics that are relevant to their lives.
We have $1,000 up for grabs for both students and the participating high schools, so start thinking of your video idea today! An hour or two could earn you $250!
• March 15th - Videos must be submitted to email@example.com
or dropped off at any CWCU branch
• March 18th - April 1st - Voting period on Facebook
• April 2nd - Most popular "Facebook Video" winner announced, along with winning school
• April 11th - Youth Advisory's "Best Teaching Video" winner announced
• $250 to the video with the most likes on the CWCU Facebook page
• $500 to the school of the student(s) with the "most liked" video
• $250 to the "Best Teaching Video" as voted on by the credit union's Youth Advisory Board
• Video entries open to all students at the following high schools: Caledonia, Hudsonville, Jenison or South Christian
• Everyone who submits a video or is part of a video, must submit a Media Release Form
when they turn in their video
• Anyone may vote through our Facebook page
• May work as an individual or a group on the video
• All videos will be reviewed by the Marketing Department before posting
• Click here for complete Rules and Regulations
For questions, contact our marketing department Marketing Department